Veterinary Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Clinic
Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Rehabilitation, Cold Laser Therapy, Underwater treadmill treatments, Chinese Herbs and Homeopathic medications for cats, dogs and horses.
- Acupuncture indications:
- Musculoskelatal issues, Cancer, Kidney/Liver problems, neurological disorders, skin or allergy problems, urinary incontinence, Anhydrosis, Cushings. However, the best-known indication for acupuncture is the management of pain.
- Chiropractic indications:
- Lameness, trouble getting up and down, athletic competitions,
- Surgery involving anesthesia, seizures or neurological problems, recovery from illness or injury,
- Senior pets, behavior or mood change,
- In horses, signs of navicular disease or laminitis,
- Chronic health problems that do not resolve as expected
- Neck, back, leg, and tail pain,
- Muscle spasms and nerve problems,
- Injuries from slips, falls, and accidents,
- Jaw or TMJ problems, difficulty chewing,
- Event or sports injuries,
- Post-surgical care,
- Bowel, bladder, and internal medicine disorders,
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health,
- Healing/helping with chronic internal medicine disorders.